Performing Arts Production Management
2009-Present: 20+ Shows managed in the following roles:
Production Designer, Assistant Production Manager, Assistant Stage Manager, House Manager, Talent Liaison, Wardrobe Supervisor, Costume Consultant
Liz enjoys working in the intersections of the practical and theatrical, movement and theme, comfort and organization.
Responsibilities have included, but are not limited to:
• Created project development, rehearsal, travel, outreach, and performance schedules for team management and timely workflow.
• Managed production expenditures and expense budgets and have never gone over budget.
• Backstage liaison for performers and dressing room organization to create a warm and efficient space.
• Engaged and focused front of house liaison for performance and audience resulting in a fun and safe experience.
• Organization of storage, care, and cleaning of costumes and wardrobe balancing the needs of the production and performers.
• Spatial design and flow of events and performances to improve the overall experience.
Sun Valley Summer Symphony - Season Talent Liaison for Diana Krall, Gil Shaham, Angela Meade, Jamie Barton, Alfred Walker, and Issachah Savage
ODC (Oberlin Dance Collective) School & Company - Assistant Production Manager, Wardrobe Supervisor, Costume Consultant : Since 2011
YBCA Theater presents The Blues Project with Dorrance Dance - Wardrobe Supervisor
Sun Valley Summer Symphony presents The Firebird by Janni Younge Productions - Assistant Stage Manager
Sun Valley Summer Symphony for The Gala with Kristin Chenoweth - Talent Liaison
The Box - Make Up Consultant for Prison Tattoos
Margaret Jenkins Dance Company Site Series (Inside Outside) - Company Manager & Wardrobe Supervisor
YBCA Theater presents echo::system / Grisha Coleman - Wardrobe Supervisor & Costume Painter
Nike + The Opening Experience at the Mint with Production Glue - Talent Liaison
Black Swan Arts presents The Prepared Table, - Assistant Stage Manager
Sean Dorsey Dance Company, The Missing Generation - Costume Production Assistant to Tiffany Amundson (also in 2011 for The Secret History of Love)
Hindu Swing by Artistic Director Namita Kapoor - Costume Consultant & Production
2011 - 2010
Interloping, a short film - Production Designer
Lick-Wilmerding High School Dance Program with Director Zoe Fyfe - Costume Consultant & Production